India Elections

Dear Bloggers,

I  will be posting about the elections in India As we know my blog is about Around the world in 365 days so i will be posting many other things to i hope this might be in interesting to know what happens in India these are some information about the India’s elections 2019

• 2019 Indian general election is scheduled to be held in seven phases from 11 April to 19 May 2019 to constitute the 17th Lok Sabha. The counting of votes will be conducted on 23 May, and on the same day the results will be declared.

so i will be explaining what is lok sabha ?

The Lok Sabha is the lower house of India’s bicameral Parliament

In Goa India these are the dates of the elections held

• Panaji  ( city of Goa India ): Lok Sabha elections and bypolls for three Assembly seats in Goa will be held on April 23, as per the announcement Sunday by the Election Commission of
  • congress

4 Comments

1. Tracy Vogelgesang

Hi! I am Mrs. V. I teach in Indiana in the United States. I enjoyed reading your post about the India elections. It was so interesting. I did not know that information. I also like the images you included.

• Hi! Mrs v Thanks i appreciate that you love my post i hope in my future posts you will get to know more abou India

2. Hello, I was very interested in your post about elections in India, because I am in Canada and know nothing about this kind of elections. I am part of the student blogging challenge and have to ask, have you ever seen any pandas? If not do they live in another part of India or do they live everywhere in India?
    Thanks,
    Aurorearlybird

• hi really happy you enjoyed my post about the elections I’m to a student and yes I will surely get back to you
      thanks